We want to do more than prevent accidents: we aim for zero accidents. To achieve this, we are committed to:
- Conduct our business with a goal of zero harm.
- Provide safe, healthy and secure work conditions for employees and contractors.
- Maintain a global Health and Safety Management System designed to continuously improve our performance and actively manage risk in our business.
- Comply with applicable legal, regulatory, industry and corporate requirements.
- Communicate openly with all stakeholders on relevant health and safety issues.